The authors are requested to submit their research papers in MS Word single column double space Times New Roman format with a font size of 12 point.
The manuscript should comply with the following requirements:
I. The First page should contain title of the paper, name and address of the researchers with phone numbers, funding information as foot note, Abstract and Keywords.
2. Though the Forum does not have any page charges, the article with over 40 pages is likely to be returned to the authors.
3. footnotes, endnotes and references are required to follow the order of their appearances in the manuscripts.
4. Corresponding author should get permission from all co-authors and the supporting funding agencies (if any).
5. Complete references to all works cited in the article should appear in the bibliography at the end of the manuscript.
6. Papers in the track of computer science should follow Vancouver system of referencing.
7. Papers in the track of English Language should follow APA system of referencing.